hopefuljanet
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
SOTU
"I might not come from a family of college graduates, but I will be the [one of the] first to get my degree. I might not know those people in trouble, but I think I can help them, and INEED to TRY!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(9)
Paycheck
Givesmehope
Space
SOTU
Fake
Going Rogue
Number 27
Despite
Ready. Set. Go!
►
2010
(25)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
About Me
Hopeful Janet
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment