Saturday, January 29, 2011

Paycheck

I need a paycheck! I just looked at my bank accounts. . .my checking has less than the balances on my credit cars. (BofA Credit Card and a Victoria's Secret Credit Card).

Silly school fees and semi-annual sale.

I thankfully have one small paycheck to deposit (yay staffing open houses for money last weekend!) that will cover my credit card bills. But how am I going to survive during my visit to Texas in 25 days?!

I also just realized how much I spent last year. I thought I had saved quiet a bit from the money I earned at Heinz, but I didn't! (thank you w-2s for informing me on how much I made) I also thought I had saved some of my Southwestern tuition refund. . .only to find out that I didn't save much (Being a senior was expensive!)

I am seriously super frugal. . .how did I spend soo much money in 2010?! I wish I had continued logging my expenses last year on my excel spread sheet; I do know that over a span of three months (July to October) I spent nearly $500 on gas, $600 on school fees and textbooks, and $3,000 overall. wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment