Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Random Thoughts

I will no longer be using the word love, unless it is directed at a person. The four letter word is a strong noun, adjective and verb and I want find a better way to articulate myself without the word love. (EG 1) "I really enjoy this song," in contrast to "I love this song" 2) "I think your necklace is beautiful" in contrast to "I love your necklace") But i can say, I love you mom. I love you, dad. Love you, brother. Love you, sisters. I love you, best friends. Love you. . .I want people to know that when I say it, I truly mean it :)

I have a deep appreciation for music (I would have once said: I love music) and I decided that I want to not only appreciate music, I want to create it. I think I might take up piano/keyboard.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Janet....I should do that too.

    Oh, and yes, please take up piano...it's wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete