It has been a crumby day and week so far, in regards to work, physical/emotional feelings, and decisions made by the Senate; yet I have to be thankful and I want to take time out-at least for a minute-to say thank you.
Most importantly, thank you, Lord and Savior for giving me this day (as 'poopy' as it was). Thank you for waking me up (literally) as I drove home from a 10 hour day at work, when I was feet away from the car in front of me. Thank you for giving me good brakes on my car. Thank you for my car. Thank you letting me get to a gas station to fill up my gas tank. Thank you for providing me with a job that helped me earn money to pay for the gasoline I put in my car. Thank you for the iPod (and the generous friends, who gave me the iPod) that helps me make sense of my feelings and emotions, providing aiding and soothing sounds through an earphone as I drive. Thank you for my parents. Thank you allowing me to be born in the United States of America. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to attend the university of my choice and thank you for the lessons you taught me while I was away at school; the friends and sisters you provided me with, while I was at SU. Thank you for the food on my table and the gum in my purse. Thank you for the clean water in my nalgene bottle. Thank you for my colored pencils and my blue bic pens. Thank you for the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength nail hardener that is helping me kick my nail biting habit. Thank you.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment