I just registered for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for a Cure, a 60 mile walk over the course of three days. . .you can join me as I take an amazing journey in the fight to end breast cancer! (and all cancers!) I am still personalizing my page and I will be personalizing my page throughout the next couple of weeks, but if you are interested in supporting the fight, please donate at http://www.the3day.org/goto/Janet.DelReal I have committed to raising $2,300 in the next 337 days :)
If there is one thing I can say I hate, I say, I hate cancer . . .a lot. Sometimes, I don't really understand my own motivation, but I do know that cancer causes so much pain, physically-during treatments, emotionally and mentally. I also know that when people I love are in pain and people who I don't know are in pain, i want to do anything and everything in my power to relieve them of such pain. I join the fight, in an attempt to spread the HOPE.
Hope, is a beautiful four letter word that I can honestly say is my favorite word in the dictionary, hence my username "hopefuljanet"
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment