I need a job.
Point blank.
Have I been actively searching for a job? No I have not.
Why? Because I can't get a job and then ask for time off when my friends come to visit me in July.
I really need to get a job because I am bored out of my mind. There is only so much Sudoku I can do. There is only so much reading I can do. There is only so much loafing by the pool I can do. There is only so much cleaning I can do. There is only so much Facebook creeping and gmail checking I can do.
Can someone just hire me? I have a bachelor of science degree in Biology. Isn't worth something? I have tons of leadership and organizing experience and I'm friendly (most of the time:) I've applied, officially at Target and at Heinz (as a Laboratory Chemist) and I have filled out applications for Sephora and Beyer Living Center, but I haven't turned in my applications or my resume. Where else can I/should I apply?
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How about baby sitting for me?
ReplyDeleteso. . .i'll get a pay check and I'll get to hangout with Aidan. done.
ReplyDelete:)
oh. . .and an update on Target. I got a rejection email on Friday!
ReplyDelete